General Complex Rules:
- No animals or pets except those that are certified service animals.
- No outside food or beverage with the exception of water bottles.
- EastSide Centre is an alcohol free facility.
- No tobacco products, illegal drugs, or chemicals of any kind (including e-cigs).
Tobacco products may be used in parking lots only.
- No spectator or player coolers of any kind.
Wagons are allowed for spectators and fans.
- No skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, scooters, or bikes allowed during high traffic times.
- No un-approved food vendors, advertising materials, t-shirt or photography sales of any kind.
- No unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts, or gators allowed on sidewalks.
*Rules and regulations are subject to change depending on the tournament or event being held. Any individual(s) not adhering to the rules set in place can be asked to leave the complex at any time.*
Business Office Hours, Monday – Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm
Monday – Friday, 6:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday, 7:00am to 1:00pm
Dawn to Dusk. Complex hours will vary based on the event schedule.
For more information, or for questions about facility access please give us a call at (309) 698-5437.