Fitness Center Hours – Beginning Tuesday, September 7th, 2021
Monday – Friday – 6:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday – 7:00am – 1:00pm
EastSide Centre fitness center is closed Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Easter; limited hours on some holidays.
Fitness Center Amenities:
- Indoor/outdoor track
- Free weight area
- Treadmills and tread climbers
- Arm ergometer
- Rowing machine
- Nautilus strength equipment
- Paramount strength equipment
- Stationary bikes
- Recumbent bikes
- Stair climbers
- Circuit stations
- Personal trainers
- Group Exercise Classes
- Indoor Batting Cage (Additional Fee)
- Sci-Fit – three pieces of equipment that run on a personalized key for every fitness level, providing both a cardio workout and resistance training for the entire body in 30 minutes!
- Locker rooms with showers – Temporarily closed
- Free on-site babysitting service (for parents who are working out or taking classes) – Temporarily closed
- Tae Kwon Do Martial Arts Classes for children and adults – Temporarily closed
- Silver Sneakers Fitness Programs for Seniors – Temporarily closed
All fitness club members should take part in this program, which is designed to acquaint them with the services and benefits available at EastSide Centre. During the orientation, a personal trainer or other staff member will guide the member around the fitness center, telling them what they are entitled to as a member of the club. During this time, all the machines will be demonstrated and any additional questions will be answered.
Memberships as low as $26 per month!! Call 309-698-5437 or stop by and ask for more details!
Check out East Peoria’s state-of-the-art fitness facility, EastSide Centre. Initially conceived as a local family sports and recreation center, EastSide has become one of the premier athletic and fitness centers in the Midwest. Exercise is good for the body, but did you know that exercise is also good for the mind? Research has shown that regular exercise delivers a mental and emotional boost. It improves your mood, bolsters your self-esteem and gives you the confidence to handle whatever comes your way. Some studies hint that it also enhances the functioning of the brain. So whether you are interested in shedding some unwanted pounds, remaining physically fit or being energetic for the rest of the day, finding a good fitness center may be just what you need.